Pelican Beach is a private community and rules and procedures are in effect with the goal of providing the best guest and owner experience while on the property.
1. Everyone arriving at Pelican Beach must check-in with the Security officer at the entrance. No Exceptions.
2. Guests arriving prior to registration shall provide either paper or email confirmation of their intended stay.
3. Guests will receive a parking hagh tag from their property management company or owner for re-access for the duration of their stay.
4. Anyone arriving with an animal wll be asked if the animal is a Service or ESA animal, otherwise, they will be directed to front desk with all proper ducementation regarding the animal.
1. Everyone arriving at Pelican Beach must produce their parking hang tag for re-access.
2. Registered guests will not be permitted to have visitors at anytime unless it is an emergency (medical, etc.)
3. Guests arriving on foot shall provide the same information as any other arrival unless they are wearing the proper wristbands. This includes everyone in their party.
4. All deliveries, with the exception of of USPS, UPS or FedEx shall check in with security and give factual name and recipients information (Unit #, Name, etc).
5. All food deliveries shall check in with security with service name and recipients information (Unit #, Name, etc). Any driver refusing to do so will not be allowed to drive onto property and the guest shall be notified to pick up delivery at entrance.
6. All taxi, Uber, Lyft or other vehicles providing transportation for either pick-up or drop off will provide service name, name of guest and purpose of entry.
Please note, anyone refusing to comply with any security entry rules will not be alowed into the resort. Their vehicle information will be documented and forwared accordingly.
We want you to feel safe and know that someone is always ready to listen to you when you stay at the Resorts of Pelican Beach. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Guest Services below:
Call: (850) 654-1425 for Guest Services or dial "0" from your guest room telephone.
Email: Click Here
Convenient parking is available at the Pelican Beach Resort and Terrace building! Two parking passes will be distributed when you check-in. Remember to display your parking pass on the dashboard at all times, please only 2 vehicles per unit to best serve everyone at Pelican Beach.
Our staff members are excited to welcome you to the Resorts of Pelican Beach! Check in time is between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Check out time is 10:00 AM. Please note that early arrival does not guarantee early check-in. Rental payments are due in full upon check in.
All beach services are managed by La Dolce Vita under agreement with the Pelican Beach Resort Owners' Association. Policies are applicable to all guests and owners of the resort. Social distancing standards will be adhered to on the beach. Beach set-ups may be rented directly on the beach the day of, based on availability. To reserve a beach setup in advance or for more information, please call (866) 651-1869 or reserve online.
It's a beautiful time of the year at the Pelican Beach Resort! Our seasonal weather is perfect for relaxing on the beach or by the pool. You can view the weather forecast for your upcoming stay by Clicking Here.
After a fun day at the beach, sometimes guests are exhausted after a full day of sun and sand to get dressed up and ready for a dinner or lunch out. This can be especially hard for families with exhausted children! Make your evening stress free by ordering in! We've equipped rooms with comfortable dining arrangements to make your stay even more comfortable to not have to even leave the resort.