Conference/Event Services Links
- "Hot Dates" Meeting Specials
- Functions Space Descriptions
- Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
- Weddings & Receptions
- Audio Visual Services
- Group Activities
- Request For Proposal Form
- Meeting Planner Registration Form
- Meetings & Conference Brochure
- Catering & Social Events Brochure
- Weddings & Reception Brochure
Dan Martin E-mail
Director of Sales & Marketing
(800) 431-9281 or
(850) 654-1425 ext. 506
The Resorts of Pelican Beach - Weddings & Receptions Policies
The following are general policies regarding weddings/receptions at the Resorts of Pelican Beach. Please inquire if you desire further explanation of any of the policies.
- Inquiries concerning wedding events should be directed to the group sales office. The sales office can assist you with your accommodations, the beach wedding and officiate, event permits, reception coordination and locations, and food & beverage services. Beach wedding guests are required to purchase an “Event Permit” to utilize the beach for weddings. Permits may be purchased through the group sales office for a fee of $150.00. Please provide your Pelican Beach Management confirmation number to secure your permit.
- The minimum Food & Beverage fee for receptions is $3,500.00 plus 20% gratuity & 6% sales tax. The minimum does not include beer, wine or liquor.
- Self catered and private receptions are not permitted on beach, pool and sun decks.
- Local guest parking is restricted to the upper parking deck.
- The Resorts of Pelican Beach cannot guarantee the use of an indoor facility in the case of inclement weather.
- Event tents are allowed in designated areas and must be contracted through the resort.
- Maximum of 150 people for indoor seated receptions. Larger groups may be accommodated with the use of event tents.
- Receptions and parties are not allowed in accommodation areas and the resort's policy for maximum guest occupancy is enforced.
- Decorating of automobiles is restricted to designated areas.
- All beach wedding set-up equipment may be set up after the beach service breaks down and coordinated with the beach attendant (usually after 5:30pm). All equipment must be removed at the close of the ceremony.
- Glass is not permitted on the beach or pool areas in accordance with County ordinances.
- The reception room fee is $1,500.00. An accommodations incentive is offered. The rental of 5 to 9 units earns a 50% reduction in the reception room fee. 10 or more units earns a 100% reduction. All rentals must be for a minimum of three nights to qualify for the reception room incentive and must be rented exclusively through the on-site management company, Pelican Beach Management, Inc.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for receptions and beach weddings. The Reception Deposit is $500.00 / The Event Permit is $150.00 / A combination is $1,050.00.
- All equipment rentals (i.e. Champagne fountains, dance floor, white, padded, folding chairs, etc.) must go through the resort sales office.
- Wedding Cake and floral services are permitted through outside vendors.
- Bands are allowed on individual approval only.
- DJ Service should be approved by the resort.