Conference/Event Services Links
- "Hot Dates" Meeting Specials
- Functions Space Descriptions
- Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
- Weddings & Receptions
- Audio Visual Services
- Group Activities
- Request For Proposal Form
- Meeting Planner Registration Form
- Meetings & Conference Brochure
- Catering & Social Events Brochure
Dan Martin E-mail
Director of Sales & Marketing
(800) 431-9281 or
(850) 654-1425 ext. 506
The Resorts of Pelican Beach - Florida Marriage Regulations
The following are general regulations regarding wedding and marriage licenses in the state of Florida. The are provided here for reference only. Please inquire with the Fort Walton Marriage License Bureau (850) 651-7216 for the most current regulations and fees. The License:
- Notaries can perform ceremonies in the state of Florida.
- Photo ID is required. Driver's license is acceptable if photo is on it.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Marriage license must be obtained in Florida for Notary to perform ceremony in the state of Florida. License can be obtained at any courthouse in Florida and marriage may be performed anywhere in Florida.
- Marriage licenses are valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
- Florida residents only: a 3-day waiting period or a 4-hour marital counseling session is required.
- No blood test is required; no waiting period for non-Florida residents.
- If either party has been divorced in the last six months, a copy of the divorce decree is required.
- License Fee: $93.50